Zimbabweans have developed a taste for pasta and cheese and in this recipe have the chance to enjoy both. Cream cheese spaghetti is a simple to prepare but delicious creamy pasta dish!
Ingredients to make Cheese Cream Spaghetti
150ml half cream
2 garlic cloves
200g grated cheese
A small piece of chopped parsley
Salt and pepper
- Boil plenty of water in a large pot. When it starts to boil, put a handful of salt. Add the spaghetti stirring occasionally. Especially, at the beginning of boiling, so that they do not stick on the bottom of the pot.
- 10 minutes later, when spaghetti are cooked, drain the spaghetti from water. Keeping a glass of cooking broth.
- Prepare the cheese sauce. In a big pan over high heat, put a little of oil. Then add garlic, finely chopped. Let cook until brown them.
- Add half cream and the grated cheese and cook about 2 minutes more, over medium heat. Stir with a wood spoon continually.
- After that, add spaghetti, some cooking broth and chopped parsley and stir everything again, over low heat about 2 minutes more. Let that the spaghetti soaks the sauce.
- Finally, sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.